Reversible Flannel Baby Blanket
It seems like everyone is pregnant right now. My sister, sister in law, and a few friends. That’s a lot of baby showers and gifts. Personally I love making customized gifts especially ones that the receiver can hold onto for a long time. With a new baby on the way you can always use blankets it’s an easy fun custom gist for any new mommy and her baby.
This is very easy project, perfect for beginners. There is a wide variety of fabrics to choose from whether you go to Joann Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, or order some online.
► 2 Different Flannel Materials
► Sewing machine
1. Iron both fabrics so there are no creases
2. Take that to fabric and lay them on top of each other backs are facing out
3. Pin the piece of fabric together so they can not slide easily and mark 6 to 7 inch for an opening
4. Sew along the edges all the way around except the marked opening
5. Tuck the blanket through the hole to turn it right side out
6. Fold the fabric nearly at the opening and sew along all the edges using a zig zag stitch.
7. Trim any excess threads