Make Your Own Wooden Earrings
I use to make these wooden earrings all the time in different colors and sizes. They have a fun boho vibe and I got a lot of compliments on them. I thought they would be a fun diy project to share with you. They are great for beginner jewelry makers they are not too difficult to make.
►Thin Hobby Board
►2 – Fish Hook Ear Wires
►4 – Plated Eye Pins – 1 1/2″
►Drill & Bit
►Round Nose Pliers
1. Take your thin hobby board and draw two triangles about an inch long.
2. Using a small drill bit, drill two holes in the top 2 corners of each triangle
3. Cut out the triangles slowly and carefully with your scroll saw and then sand each triangle smooth
4. Stain or paint the triangles your color preference then apply a clear coat
5. While drying take an eye pin and connect it to the fish hook ear wires
6. Put about 10 seed beads onto the eye pins and use pliers to create a eye loop at the end of the wire ( you want your beaded wire to be the same length as the side of your wooden triangle)
7. Connect that end to the wooden triangle. Repeat with the second eye pin
8. Bend the ends of the eyelet (attached to the wooden triangle) slightly so the beaded wires create a triangle
9. Repeat with second earring