Knot Headband Wrap
Since Mae was little I have loved to make her fun accessories to wear. One of my favorites are her headbands! They are adorable on and so easy to make. A perfect project for a beginner sewer!
► Knit Fabric
1. Take your fabric and fold it over about 3 in. hotdog style and cut. You should have a long strip of fabric
2. With the back side of the fabric facing out sew along the long edge
3. Turn the fabric right side out and tie a knot in the center of the strip
4. Measure child’s head and cut the fabric leaving about an inch.
5. Fold the fabric over nicely and sew along the fold using a stretch stitch