DIY Halloween Necklaces
I love the fall the weather is wonderful and the holidays I’m a sucker for a cute HALLOWEEN craft. Previously I showed you how to make a fun cactus necklace, this project is very similar but a bit quicker and easier. So. Flipping. Cute. Only a few crafting supplies are needed for this easy craft idea. I know you’ll want to make one ASAP.
**Necklaces should be made for older children ages 3+. Please make sure not to leave your little unattended while wearing any accessories. This item could be a possible choking hazards, or accident strangulation .
►Wooden Halloween cutouts (Craft Store sells these $1.45)
►Round Nose Pliers
1. Take the wooden cutout and drill a hole in it where you would like it to hang from
2. Take the metal hoop using the round nose pliers open the hoop and attach the wooden cut out
3. Now you will take a piece of cardboard and wrap your string around it about 25 times and cut one end
4. Take the second metal hoop open it and put one end of the string through the hoop
5. Take a small piece of string and tie a knot close to the metal hoop to create a tassel
6. String the cord though the Halloween cutout and the tassel knot the tassel on to the cord so that it does not move.
7. Knot the cord at the desired length